Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Taking A Look Back

Today I decided to go back to my teenage years and search YouTube for some Anthrax videos. Anthrax was the first band I ever saw in concert back when I was 13 (or maybe I was 12). It was during the Among The Living Tour. They recently reunited that lineup for a reunion tour. I would have liked to have seen a show, but what can you do? They were going to make a new CD will those members, but now Joey Belladonna is out again, and so may be Dan Spitz. Ah well, here are some videos for you.

Caught In A Mosh, Live 2005:


I Am The Law, Live 2005:


Antisocial:


Indians:


Got The Time:


Madhouse:

2 comments:

zorknapp said...

Did you still like these as much today as you did back then? Did the videos bring out your metal side again? :)

Louie said...

Ummm... Mostly I miss playing the music. It was loud, fun and obnoxious. But I guess I just miss playing overall. Don't get much time to do that anymore between work and having to keep it down for the baby.