Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Out In The Cold

It has been absolutely freezing in NYC these past few days. For the most part, I wasn't minding it too much. I worked all weekend, and I have to admit, the crappy weather slows down my business and led to some of the better nights I've had in a while. However, now that I'm off, it kind of sucks. If it was just me, I'd be fine. If I wanted to go out, I'd brave the cold and deal with it. Problem is, that with my 3 month old son in tow, it's pretty near impossible. It's way too cold to bring him outside, so inside I stay. Watching bad television and writing my blog.
What about the nanny, you ask? Unfortunately, we had to let her go... Somehow she thought feeding a 3 month old Cheerios was an okay thing to do. That, combined with a couple of other odd things over the past week led to her dismissal. So, we're currently without child care. If anyone out there knows a good nanny, let us know.

NP: Last Goodbye, Jeff Buckley

1 comment:

zorknapp said...

Cheerios aren't that tough food, but I do think teeth are required to eat them...

If you're willing to pay about 50K/year, I'll be your kid's nanny. Make me an offer. :)