Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Continues To Impress

I love the show Heroes. I think it has proven itself to be one of the most fun, interesting and compelling shows on television this year. Maybe it's because I was a comic-book-geek growing up and I still enjoy sci-fi, but I feel like I haven't seen an episode that hasn't left me excited for next week's. Hopefully the show will continue to grow like this. Although I wonder how long of a story arc they have written in for this show.
Another show I watched this week which kind of blew was American Idol (the Tuesday night show). Here we got to watch the so-called Top 12 Male Contestants. I have to say that I thought most of them were boring and blah. Hopefully the girls will be more exciting or I can see that number 1 rating dropping down a little bit.

3 comments:

zorknapp said...

Heroes is one of those shows I haven't caught yet, but that I've heard good things about. I'll have to give it a viewing when it's on DVD, like I did with Battlestar Galactica...

Unknown said...

Heroes is well worth it. Damn good. Although it could easily lose it at any time (but so far so good.)

And it pains me to say that I've watched American Idol too (damn wife!) And LORD is everyone just HORRIBLE. Karaoke night at TGIFrdays is better than these losers...

Louie said...

Is that what you guys do for fun in Rhode Island? Hang at the local Fridays? :)