Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow In NYC

Today's Valentine's Day for all of you out there. Today also has the first real snow of the year in NYC. I was actually surprised this morning when I woke up and looked outside the window. There was snow on the ground! I know all the reports were saying "snow snow (some rain) snow," but I didn't believe them.
Remember years ago, when there'd be a ton of snow in New York? Maybe? Well I do. I remember playing in the snow all the time as a kid (and there were mountains of it). Now, one tiny little bit of snow (it looked like 1-2 inches to me) causes a lot of havoc. Scary, eh? Global warming appears live and well to me. Of course, this picture is from the "Blizzard of '06" so... who knows? I just think it used to snow a lot more often in the past.


NP: Informer, Snow

No comments: