Monday, July 24, 2006

T.M.N.T.

Okay. So, perhaps this is giving even more insight into my geek-dom, but back in the day, when I was around 12 years old, I enjoyed reading the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Comic Book. This was way before they made their way onto the television screen and became all goofy and pizza-loving. Sure, any way you look at it, turtles that act like human beings and can go all ninja on your ass are inherantly goofy. However, they held a sense of cool to all of us comic-reading geeks at the time. The cartoon and the movies killed all of that.
Now, they (Warner Brothers) are making a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. This time, there will be no Corey Feldman in a turtle suit. It's all animation. And, I had heard that they were going to be more adherant to the original Eastman and Laird comic series. I had hopes. But now, the trailer is out. It looks pretty cool, until that goofy moment at the end. It killed it for me. Check it out for yourself and make your own judgements.

NP: I Want It All, Queen

No comments: