Sunday, December 17, 2006

Maybe I Shouldn't Care

Today I was shopping for some groceries with my wife in the local D'Agostino, and I saw this bottle of extra virgin olive oil by Rachel Ray called "EVOO." Rachel calls extra virgin olive oil on her show "e.v.o.o." It's one of her annoying quirks that makes me want to scream. I don't know if anyone out there reading this watches her show on the Food Network, but personally, I can't stand the lady. She's so freakin' annoying I want to reach through the screen and pull out her vocal chords so she'll shut the hell up. Also, if you watch her cook, she never washes off her meat when she takes it out of the package. I guess you don't really have to do this, but everyone I know does it. Why not Rachel Ray?
Anyway, I saw this bottle in the store, and I instantly felt annoyed that now, when I walk through my local grocery store, I have to deal with Rachel Ray staring at me from the aisles. Damn Rachel Ray...

NP: The Christmas Waltz, Frank Sinatra

1 comment:

zorknapp said...

I saw Rachel Ray for the first time this past weekend, and you're right, she is annoying.

And *please* tell me this Olive Oyl of hers was tremendously overpriced!