Friday, May 26, 2006

Ghost Rider looks to be a Suckfest

Has anyone out there seen the trailer to the new Ghost Rider movie starring Nic Cage? If you need a good laugh, I would check it out here: Ghost Rider Trailer Page. For those who don't know, there was this odd interest in "horror comics" in the 1970's. That's when Ghost Rider was created. The comic did have a popularity resurgance in the 90's I think. Is it still popular enough to support a movie? Was it ever? Why someone wanted to make a movie out of it, I don't know. Why Nic Cage thought this would be a good idea, I don't know either. I know he wanted to be Superman so badly he named his son Kal-El. As a backup gig, he chose to be Ghost Rider? And the effects look really bad. They would be awesome effects for a video game, but for a movie? I don't think so. Check it out for yourself and make your own judgments.

NP: Just One Trip, Johny Vegas

No comments: