Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Rosa Mexicano

You know, I don't have a lot of great things to say about my experience there the other night. We had to be by Lincoln Center for some "preparing for baby" issues, and it got late, so we wanted to get dinner before we came home. We thought about our options and figured Rosa Mexicano would be a decent choice. It was probably more money than we wanted to spend on a spur of the moment dinner, but it was right there and it's been getting difficult for my wife to walk even shorter distances lately.
It's too bad that she couldn't walk, because I thought my food was only "ok." I had short ribs, and they were probably the worst short ribs I've ever ordered in a restaurant. The service was just okay, and the place itself looked shabby and run down to me. I've been to this particular Rosa Mexicano before and loved it, so maybe it was an off night. Who knows? I just know I'll think twice before going back there again.

No comments: