Tuesday, September 26, 2006

MOTHERF@CK%R

Today, I went left my apartment building to go to the store. When I walked outside, I looked at my car which is parked directly in front of my building. It was fine when I left. When I came back, some little c@ck sucker keyed the side of my car. Son of a bitch!
I have some weird feeling that it was the bastards who park the cars for the parking garage a couple of buildings away. They tend to take up all of the spots on the block with cars that are supposed to be in the garage to be able to fit more cars and make more money. Where I'm parked is somewhere that they really like to use. (I wonder if the people who are paying them to put their cars in a garage know that they often end up on the street?) Anyway, they sit outside all freaking day and when I asked them if they saw anyone, they said no. Then they all ran inside. It's just a suspicion, but they are a bunch of ass holes, so I just assume it's them. F&ckers.

NP: Revolution Is My Name, Pantera

1 comment:

zorknapp said...

Ack! Sorry about that, it does suck. I wonder if there's a way you could contact a Better Business Bureau or some such organization, to "inform" them about the parking issue... I don't know if it would be a police issue...