Monday, July 30, 2007

You've Got Your Banana In My Cola

I went to Salem, MA this weekend for a good friend's wedding... there will be more on that later. We're still settling into the apartment after being away for more than a few days. I hate going back to work after being away. It sucks.
Right before we left for our trip, I saw a can of this Rola Cola Banana Cola in the store. It sort of grossed me out the second I saw it, but it was only 25 cents a can. Can't really turn that down, can you? So... I got one. I have to say, it wasn't that bad. I don't know if I'm going to be hunting down every store that sells Rola Cola or even saying that I would buy it again, but it wasn't gross. You could definitely taste the banana flavoring, and it didn't make me vomit. In fact, it was okay. I guess it would be like melting a banana Now and Later in your Coke and drinking it up.

NP: Nice To Meet You, Dramagods

No comments: