Sunday, July 08, 2007

Can You Feel The Vibrations?

I went to the video store the other day looking for something to pass the time. Summer television programming seems to suck harder than I remember, and we haven't had something interesting to watch on our DVR in weeks. Of course, there really wasn't a single thing I was interested in renting (well... I still have this urge to check out Rocky Balboa, but I know my wife won't watch it). Then, the shop owner said, "How about Shooter? Everyone seems to like it."
I am really glad he suggested this movie. It kind of came and went out of the theaters (what movie doesn't these days - it's like the theater is some formality to get out of the way to make room for the DVD cash) and I forgot it even existed. Well, it was really entertaining. And somehow, you can't help but like Marky Mark's character even while he's shooting everyone in the head.
It's a good flick. Check it out.

NP: Richard Hung Himself, D.I.

No comments: