Saturday, November 11, 2006

VH Reunion?

I can't really explain why I even check on these things anymore, but I do... I looked at the Van Halen Newsdesk today, and all over it were rumors that there was going to be a Van Halen tour this summer with David Lee Roth as the singer of VH again. Is it going to really happen? Who knows? Are people going to go see it? Probably more than who went to see the last reunion tour with Sammy Hagar, but I don't expect it to be the blockbuster tour this would've been had it been done 10 years ago. Personally, I'm not going to go, but I'd be interested in hearing new material.
Also in the news is that Michael Anthony is out as the band's bassist, and Eddie's 15 year old son, Wolfgang is in. At first I felt bad for Mike about this, but then I read that he chose not to come back. The band gave him an ultimatum - either play with Sammy or with VH. He took Sammy. I guess he was finally fed up with the VH brothers crap. Anyway... that's it for now.

NP: Play With Me, Extreme

No comments: