Saturday, August 04, 2007

Spa Treatment

I had decided to give my wife a massage at a spa as one of her presents this past year. Then, when I was about to buy her one, I thought "why don't I go too?" She's been trying to get me to try a message for years, and I figured I would go for it this time. I looked for a place that allowed men (you'd be surprised that most do not - at least here in NYC). So, we ended up at Oasis Day Spa in NYC. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was along for the ride.
The whole place was about peacefulness and was set up trying to bring some tranquility into your life. They did a nice job - we were at the one on Park Avenue - and after you went downstairs into the spa, you forgot where you were.
We got the couples side-by-side message. I've got to say that it was really nice. Although I think I got so relaxed in there that I fell asleep for a second. I could get used to these...

NP:

1 comment:

Spa Services said...

i will read your blog and very help for me.
Explore the luxurious San Jose day spa services to regain a new spirit of peace and relaxation at Diba Day Spa Through a holistic approach, we feature the best day spa services