Thursday, January 11, 2007

Catching Up With 24

Ever since our trip to Virginia about a year and a half ago, my wife and I have been trying to catch up with 24. We had never watched it before then, and sitting in a cabin in the mountains of Virginia where there are bear warnings posted everywhere leaves little to do in the dark of night. So, we watched Season 1 of 24. Overall I've loved the show (except for Season 3 - that blew). We're finally almost caught up with the thing, having watched 4 out of the 6 disks of Season 5. With Season 6 starting next week, we'll have either caught up to finally watch them in "real time" or we'll only have to Tivo the first couple of episodes. However, I can't see what is going to happen in the new season because Season 5 is crazy. Great show though...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jack Bauer is my hero...

Which one was Season 3 again? It's all one big awesome blur to me.