Friday, May 09, 2008

Lost!

We just got back from Miami (where we had to cut our trip short - more on that might be explained later) and the airline lost my luggage. This is the second time in a row - the only things that stopped me from going ape$hit were: 1. It was two separate airlines (the first time it was Continental, and this time it was JetBlue), and 2. It was midnight and I was really tired. So, now I have no clothes or toiletries. For some reason, my bag was sent to Buffalo, NY, while the rest of our luggage (3 bags) came through fine to Newark.
Let's see if they come through on their promise to get me my stuff back today.
More pleasant ramblings about our trip will be up here in a little while.

NP: The sound of my son playing with his breakfast.

1 comment:

olesiakaradaga said...

Fine lines, wrinkles, and pigmentation are some of the most common signs of aging that people want to combat. Our company's facials can eliminate these problems, leaving you with a more youthful and radiant complexion. https://www.sensoskinexperts.com/jetpeel-facial