Thursday, April 12, 2007

Portman

The other day I went by work to drop off some paperwork I needed to get done (I actually didn't have to work that day). Since I was taking care of our son, I thought I would swing by my wife's office to say hi (she and I work in the same place of business, but different departments). Anyway, who happened to be there working with the kids? Natalie Portman. She was helping kids paint these huge flower-decal things that are going to get put on cabs in NYC to promote something-or-other.
Anyway, Natalie Portman is one of those celebrities who looks exactly like she does in person as she does on film. I was surprised how tiny she is, but other than that all I have to say is that she's a beautiful woman.

NP: Secrets, Van Halen

3 comments:

zorknapp said...

Did you get to talk to her at all, or just see her from a distance?

Louie said...

I didn't talk to her, but I was about a foot away from her. At first I was too busy showing off my kid to all of the other people there... then Natalie was on the ground scrubbing the floor while some camerman filmed it (I really didn't understand that part) so I just left her alone.

zorknapp said...

Wow, that is a bit weird, the scrubbing thing... For a "look at the good stuff I'm doing" type of video???